I listed some of the fandomy things I enjoy below. But please don't feel pressured or stressed to follow things to the letter or anything, this is just an example of the sort of stuff I like :3
I have a thing for dysfunctional relationships, different cultures learning each others' ways, dark knights & paladins (and shipping these types together.) I love characters who are morally polarized and characters who blur the lines of morality. I love when good triumphs over evil, but good has to go through a lot of shit to get there. I like nearly everything; gen/slash/het/etc. I have a thing for xenokink, technology, transformation, mind control, falling to the Dark Side etc. When I ship two characters, I enjoy both platonic and romantic relationships, as it's the character interaction that's the most important thing to me. I love snark.
Fandoms and Characters in Alphabetical Order:
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits: Kharg and Darc
- Darc, Kharg, Darc/Kharg, Kharg/Darc Darc + Kharg
- Two sides of the same coin
- Kharg is the one with a more Deimos personality
- Role reversal - Kharg on the run, Darc in a position of responsibility (postgame?)
- Darc has to save Kharg's ass — from the humans
- Darc, Kharg or both regrow their wings. Or turn full Deimos. Awwwwyeah.
- Wingkink, flight
- Rough play or rough sex
- Deimos are...different.
I love the relationship between these two, whether platonic or slash. Great rivals. I believe Kharg has a Deimos's heart in a human body, and Darc a human heart in a Deimos one. ...Still think they'd bare teeth at each other a lot.
DNW: Noncon (dubcon is okay), Kharg-bashing. He's a douche...and my favorite character. Wouldn't mind him getting taken down a peg though.
Golden Witchbreed: Ruric and Christie
- Ruric/Christie very appreciated, Ruric and Christie also loved!
- Xenophilia and/or curious exploration of differences, innocent or no
- Running away together?
- Pre- or post- events of well, you know. The thing with Ruric.
- Cultural contamination
- Christie going native
- Shared culture/surprising things that are the same + intriguing differences
These two played off each other well and I wish they'd had more time to interact! Their complicated relationship makes me think things. Naughty things. I'd love to see them talk and learn about each others' culture. I am happy with anything here, but especially intimacy either physical or emotional.
DNW: Anything relating to the second book, Ancient Light.
Sigma Star Saga: Recker and Psyme, Commander Zelly
- Recker/Psyme, Recker + Psyme, Zelly/Recker or Zelly +Recker
- >_> Zelly/Psyme/Recker?
- What it feels like to have a symbiont
- Bad end
- Life in exile
- Intrigue, space politics
- Commander Zelly gets what Commander Zelly wants. And she wants Recker.
I love Recker and Psyme snarking at each other. Bad ends, Recker and Psyme as sole survivors on some desolate planet somewhere. I'd also love to see Recker playing good, obedient soldier to Commander Zelly...
DNW: Anything goes. Though I'm not real fond of Scarlett.
MOST IMPORTANTLY. I want you to have fun! Please don't hesitate to contact me anonymously or through Yuletide channels, etc. Thanks again! <3